The Arizona Cardinals’ first trip to the NFL Playoffs in a half-decade didn’t do much to win over oddsmakers at some Arizona betting apps.
Kliff Kingsbury’s team finds itself in the middle of the pack in terms of Super Bowl LVII and playoff Arizona NFL betting sites odds. The updates come after the NFL released its full 2022 regular season schedule, which sees the Cardinals host Kansas City at 1:25 p.m. Arizona time in Week 1 on CBS.
Oddsmakers aren’t high on Arizona in 2022 thanks in large part to All-Pro WR DeAndre Hopkins’ six-game suspension becasue of a failed performance enhancing drug test, along with the way the Cardinals’ season unfolded last year.
A year ago, the Cardinals went from a 7-0 start to finish 11-6, as quarterback Kyler Murray and Hopkins suffered injuries in the latter half of the season. Arizona was blown out by the eventual Super Bowl LVI champion the L.A. Rams, 34-11 in the NFC Wild Card Round.
Here’s a look at how Arizona sports betting sites see the 2022 season unfolding.
Cardinals 2022 Schedule
- Sept. 11: vs. Kansas City, 1:25 p.m. CBS
- Sept. 18: at Las Vegas Raiders, 1:25 p.m. CBS
- Sept. 25: vs. LA Rams, 1:25 p.m. FOX
- Oct. 2: at Carolina, 1:05 p.m. FOX
- Oct. 9: vs. Philadelphia, 1:25 p.m. FOX
- Oct. 16: at Seattle, 1:05 p.m. FOX
- Oct. 20: vs. New Orleans, 5:15 p.m. Prime Video
- Oct. 30: at Minnesota, 10 a.m. FOX
- Nov. 6: vs. Seattle, 2:05 p.m., FOX
- Nov. 13: at LA Rams, 2:25 p.m. FOX
- Nov. 21: vs. San Francisco, 6 p.m. ESPN
- Nov. 27: vs. LA Chargers, 2:05 p.m. CBS
- Dec. 12: vs. New England, 6:15 p.m. ESPN
- Dec. 18: at Denver, 2:05 p.m. FOX
- Dec. 25: vs. Tampa Bay, 6:20 p.m. NBC
- Jan. 1: at Atlanta, 11 a.m. FOX
- Jan. 7: at San Francisco, TBD
Cardinals a Slight Underdog in Week 1
Caesars Sportsbook, DraftKings Sportsbook Arizona and FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona already have odds listed for the Cardinals’ Week 1 game against the Chiefs.
All three list the Cardinals at +3 against Patrick Mahomes & Co., while DraftKings Sportsbook Arizona gives Arizona the best odds at +130.
The folks at Caesars Sportsbook Arizona, meanwhile, have the Cardinals at +140, while FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona has them at +132.
Oddsmakers Not High on Cardinals’ Super Bowl LVII Odds
The Cardinals’ stadium will be hosting Super Bowl LVII next February, though oddsmakers aren’t high on the home team’s chances of becoming the third-straight team to win the big game in their own stadium.
Arizona’s SBLVII odds range from +2500 (BetMGM) to +3500 (DraftKings), putting them anywhere from tied for 11th with Indianapolis to being tied for 15th with Tennessee.
In between, you’ll find the Cardinals at +2700 to win Super Bowl LVII on FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona, which puts them in the 14th position out of 32 teams.
The Cardinals are listed at +3000 to win it all in 2023 on Caesars Sportsbook Arizona, meaning Kingsbury’s team is in a tie for 14th with Miami and the Colts.
By the time the season opens, Cardinals fans will be able to place bets on the way into State Farm Stadium. The Cardinals and BetMGM announced plans in January for a retail sportsbook located on the north side of The Great Lawn, which is scheduled to open at the beginning of the regular season.