Latest Suns Odds & Futures: Championship, Western Conference & More
|🏆 NBA Championship Odds:||+700|
|🥇 Odds to Win Conference:||+320|
|🔥 Odds to Win Division:||+120|
|📊 Win Total:||56.5|
|👑 Devin Booker MVP Odds:||+3000|
|👑 Kevin Durant MVP Odds:||+2500|
Current 2023-24 NBA Championship Odds
Being among the top teams in the NBA, it's no surprise that the Phoenix Suns Championship odds are +700 at various Arizona sports betting apps.
Latest Devin Booker & Kevin Durant MVP Odds
Currently, Kevin Durant and Devin Booker's 2023-24 MVP odds sit at +2500 and +3000, respectively. There is potential value there if the Suns win the West, and it will take a lot to convince voters not to cast their ballots for Nikola Jokic and Luka Doncic, who carry their teams on a nightly basis without as many talented sidekicks as the Suns have. Durant's chances will be impacted by how many games he must play without Booker and Beal alongside him.
Top-5 NBA MVP Odds
Last season, there was a school of thought that voters did not want to make Jokic the first player since Larry Bird to win three consecutive MVP awards, and Joel Embiid got it. Look, voters sometimes do strange things. The trick in the online sports gambling world is to try to anticipate those surprises. Here are the current MVP favorites:
Where Can I Bet on the Phoenix Suns?
Arizona offers plenty of sportsbooks to bet on the Phoenix Suns and every other NBA team, with 17 to choose from. Over the next few months, that number is expected to grow to 20 as additional pending sports betting operators go live.
- Superbook Sports
- Sahara Sports
- Golden Nugget
- Desert Diamond Sports
- Hard Rock Bet
- ESPN BET Arizona
Top Promos to Use For Suns Today
There are a lot of Arizona sportsbook promos available because of the number of companies competing there, and the most generous among them is a first deposit match of $1,500 as part of the BetMGM Arizona bonus code. With all bonuses and promo codes, be sure to read the fine print so that those funds can be properly wagered. Word to the wise: Read the fine print very closely.
Suns 2023-2024 Offseason Updates
Because of the injuries to Beal and Booker, the season has not gotten off to the great start many had hoped for. In fact, the Suns had lost three in a row before bouncing back in Detroit and defeating the Pistons 120-106 on Nov. 5. Two of those losses came against the lightly regarded San Antonio Spurs.
But again, November losses usually mean very little when April and May arrive, and this season will ultimately be remembered for these events:
- 📅 Sept. 27: Acquired C Jusuf Nurkic (Portland), F Nassir Little (Portland) and Gs Grayson Allen (Milwaukee) and Keon Johnson (Portland) in a three-team trade with the Portland Trail Blazers and the Milwaukee Bucks.
- 📅 July 11: Traded Isaiah Todd and two future first-round draft picks to Memphis in exchange for three future second-round draft picks. Re-signed G/F Josh Okogie.
- 📅 July 6: Signed Eric Gordon.
- 📅 July 4: Signed Keita Bates-Diop and Yuta Watanabe, C Drew Eubanks and F/C Chimezie Metu
- 📅 June 24: Acquired Bradley Beal and Jordan Goodwin and Isaiah Todd from Washington in a three-team deal also involving the Indiana Pacers. Phoenix sent Chris Paul and Landry Shamet, five future second-round picks, four future pick swaps and cash to Washington and a future second-round pick to Indiana.
- 📅 June 6: Named Frank Vogel head coach.
- 📅 May 13: Fired head coach Monty Williams.
Phoenix Suns Team & Franchise History
The Suns have never won a championship since entering the NBA as an expansion team along wit the Milwaukee Bucks in 1968.
- Suns All-Time NBA Finals Record: 0-3
- Suns All-Time Western Conference Finals Record: 3-7
- Suns Western Conference Finals Appearances: 10
- Suns All-Time NBA Playoffs Record: 160-160
- Suns NBA Playoffs Appearances: 32
How Many Times Have the Suns Won the NBA Championship?
None. They lost 4-2 to the Celtics in 1976, 4-2 to the Bulls in 1993 and 4-2 to the Bucks in 2021.
How Many Times Have the Suns Made the NBA Finals?
Three times, once when they were still relative newcomers to the NBA, once when Charles Barkley was their star, and once when they held a 2-0 lead but lost the next four to Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Bucks.
How Many Times Have the Suns Made the playoffs?
Phoenix has made the playoffs 32 times, with the longest non-playoff drought happening from 2010 until 2020 when after that decade-long absence, they went all the way to the NBA Finals.
Phoenix Suns Odds FAQs
Currently, the Suns are the +700 fourth choice to win the championship behind Boston, Milwaukee and Denver.
We shall see what the odds say by the time the 82-game regular season is over, but for now there are three teams with shorter odds.
That number rhymes with "hero." Like the Clippers, Nets, Magic, Jazz, Grizzlies, Timberwolves, Pelicans Hornets and the Pacers, the number is zero.
Devin Booker is +3000 and Kevin Durant is +2500 (as of December 2023) in the MVP futures awards markets.
Those odds are +320, only slightly longer than the Nuggets' +225.
Chris Sheridan is a veteran NBA Writer who has been covering the league since 1992, with a specialty in international basketball after being credentialed for every Olympics since 1996-Atlanta. He has been writing in the sports gambling journalism space since PASPA was overturned in 2018, and age 58 he still can drain the 3-pointer and can dunk with the help of a ladder.